GENTAUR Belgium BVBA BE0473327336
Voortstraat 49, 1910 Kampenhout BELGIUM
Tel 0032 16 58 90 45
GENTAUR U.S.A Genprice Inc 6017 Snell Ave, Ste 357, SanJose, CA 95123
Tel (408) 780-0908, Fax (408) 780-0908, firstname.lastname@example.org
Product name : HOSu
Catalog number : 1011
Supplier name : Sceti K.K.
Data sheet: Ask more or other datasheet now !
More Details about
This kit is designed to assay type I and type II collagen antibodies in mouse sera. Chondrex’s ELISA systems incorporate unique blocking agents to reduce non-specific reactions. These agents reduce the background levels by inhibiting the hydrophobic binding of immunoreactive serum components in sample specimens onto plastic surfaces. Various species of type I and type II collagen-coated strips are available as shown on the right. This ELISA kit contains enough material to run two plates on two separate occasions (see assay procedure).
Heterologous type II collagen is widely used as an immunogen for the collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) model. In CIA-susceptible mice, the serum antibody levels to the type II collagen used for immunization are very high. Futhermore, these antibodies cross-react to various species of type II collagen including autologous type II collagen, due to the conserved amino acid sequences of type II collagen.
Importantly, although type I collagen shares the same amino acid sequences with type II collagen by more than 80%, it is not capable of inducing autoimmune-mediated diseases. This indicates that epitope specificity of antibodies and T-cells are important for establishing autoimmunity and subsequent development of autoimmune diseases. Therefore, type I collagen might be useful as a control for studying the pathogenesis of autoimmune mediated arthritis, and B and T-cell epitope specificity.
NOTES BEFORE USING ASSAY
Note 1: It is recommended that the standard and samples be run in duplicate.
Note 2: Partially used reagents may be kept at –20°C.
Note 3: Crystals may form in the 20X wash buffer when stored at cold temperatures. If crystals have formed, it is necessary to warm the wash buffer by placing the bottle in warm water until crystals have dissolved completely.
Note 4: Measure exact volume of buffers using a serological pipette prior to diluting. Extra buffer is provided.
1. Dilute Wash Buffer: Dilute 50 mL of 20X wash buffer in 950 mL of distilled water (1X wash buffer). Wash the plate with 1X wash buffer at least 3 times using a wash bottle with manifold or an automated plate washer. Empty the plate by inverting it and blot on a paper towel to remove excess liquid. Do not allow the plate to dry out.
2. Add Blocking Buffer: Add 100 mL of Blocking Buffer (Solution A) to all wells. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature.
3. Prepare Standard Dilutions: Dissolve one vial of standard (20 units/vial) in 1.25 mL of Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer (Solution B) to make 16 units/mL solution. Prepare serial dilutions of the standard by mixing 250 mL of 16 units/mL standard with 250 mL of Solution B - 8 units/mL . Then repeat this procedure to make five more serial dilutions of standard - 4, 2, 1, 0.5 and 0.25 units/mL
solutions. The 16 units/mL standard may be stored at -20°C for use in a second assay. We recommend making fresh serial dilutions for each assay.
4. Prepare Sample Dilutions: If necessary, centrifuge serum samples at 10,000 rpm at room temperature for 3 minutes to remove insoluble materials and lipids. Dilute samples 1:1000 or more with Solution B. For example, dilute 10 mL of sample with 0.99 mL of Solution B (1:100). Keep this as a stock solution for future assays. If it is necessary to assay antibodies at a low dilution of less than 1:200 due to low antibody levels, please contact Chondrex Customer Service. In general, the recommended dilution of CIA mouse sera collected at 4 weeks is 1:10,000 and 6-8 weeks is 1:20,000.
5. Wash: Wash the plate with 1X wash buffer at least 3 times using a wash bottle with manifold or an automated plate washer. Empty the plate by inverting it and blot on a paper towel to remove excess liquid. Do not allow the plate to dry out.
6. Add Standards and Samples: Add 100 mL of standards, Solution B (blank) and samples to wells in duplicate. Incubate at 4°C overnight.
7. Wash: Wash the plate with 1X wash buffer at least 3 times using a wash bottle with manifold or an automated plate washer. Empty the plate by inverting it and blot on a paper towel to remove excess liquid. Do not allow the plate to dry out.
8. Add Secondary Antibody: Dissolve one vial of secondary antibody in 10 mL Secondary Antibody Dilution Buffer (Solution C).
Add 100 mL of secondary antibody solution to each well and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
9. Wash: Wash the plate with 1X wash buffer at least 3 times using a wash bottle with manifold or an automated plate washer. Empty the plate by inverting it and blot on a paper towel to remove excess liquid. Do not allow the plate to dry out.
10. OPD: Dissolve one vial of OPD in 10 mL of OPD Dilution Buffer just prior to use. Add 100 mL of OPD solution to each well immediately after washing the plate. Incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
11 . Stop: Add 50 mL of 2N sulfuric acid (Stop Solution) to each well.
12. Read Plate: Read the OD values at 490 nm. If the OD values of samples are greater than the OD values of the highest standard, re-assay the samples at a higher dilution. A 630 nm filter can be used as a reference.
Contact us about this product :
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !
52062 Aachen Deutschland
Support Karolina Elandt
Fax: (+49) 241 56 00 47 88
Logistic :0241 40 08 90 86
IBAN lautet DE8839050000107569353
Handelsregister Aachen HR B 16058
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer *** DE 815175831
email@example.com | Gentaur
Genprice Inc, Logistics
547, Yurok Circle
San Jose, CA 95123
Tel (408) 780-0908,
Fax (408) 780-0908,
Genprice Inc, Invoices and accounting
6017 Snell Ave, Ste 357
San Jose, CA 95123
Canada Montreal +15149077481
Ceská republika Praha +420246019719
Finland Helsset +358942419041
Magyarország Budapest +3619980547
US New York+17185132983
No related Items
Related Genes :
[COI] Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 1 (EC 126.96.36.199) (Fragment)
[cytb] Cytochrome b (Fragment)
 Total Phenolics, Total Anthocyanins, Antioxidant and Pro-oxidant Activity of Some Red Fruits Teas.
 Internal and external components of the bacterial flagellar motor rotate as a unit.
 Sulforaphane promotes immune responses in a WEHI‑3‑induced leukemia mouse model through enhanced phagocytosis of macrophages and natural killer cell activities in vivo.
 β-Elemonic acid inhibits the cell proliferation of human lung adenocarcinoma A549 cells: The role of MAPK, ROS activation and glutathione depletion.
 Cytoreductive surgery (CR) followed by hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC): a chance of survival for patients with advanced colorectal cancer.
 Osmotic pressure in a bacterial swarm.
 Characteristics and safety assessment of intractable proteins in genetically modified crops.
 Analysis of total phenolic, flavonoids, anthocyanins and tannins content in Romanian red wines: prediction of antioxidant activities and classification of wines using artificial neural networks.
 The seroprevalence of hepatitis C virus infection among blood donors from the North West region of Romania.
 Toxicological evaluation of proteins introduced into food crops.
Enter catalog number :