GENTAUR U.S.A Genprice Inc 6017 Snell Ave, Ste 357, SanJose, CA 95123
Tel (408) 780-0908, Fax (408) 780-0908, email@example.com
#3415-001-02 Cultrex Human BME PathClear
Product name : Cultrex Human BME PathClear
Catalog number : 3415-001-02
Quantity: 1 mg/ 1ml
Supplier name : Trevigen
Data sheet: Ask more or other datasheet now !
About this Product :Cultrex Human BME PathClear Human samples 80 % of the research is conducted on human samples. GENTAUR suppliers human normal cells, cell lines, RNA extracts and lots of antibodies and ELISA kits to Human proteins as well as Cultrex Human BME PathClear.
More Details about
Cultrex® Human BME *PathClear®
Size: 1 ml
Description: Basement membranes are continuous sheets of specialized extracellular matrix that form an interface between endothelial, epithelial, muscle, or neuronal cells and their adjacent stroma. Basement membranes are degraded and regenerated during development and wound repair. They not only support cells and cell layers, but they also play an essential role in tissue organization that affects cell adhesion, migration, proliferation, and differentiation. Basement membranes provide major barriers to invasion by metastatic tumor cells. Cultrex® Human Basement Membrane Extract (BME) is a soluble form of basement membrane purified from human placenta. BME can be used for promotion and maintenance of an undifferentiated phenotype, or differentiation of precursors, including stem cells, into primary epithelial cells, endothelial cells and smooth muscle cells. It has been employed in cell attachment assays, neurite outgrowth assays, and tumor cell invasion assays.
Concentration: 1 mg/ml
Source: Human Placenta
Storage Buffer: Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle’s medium containing 10 μg/ml gentamycin sulfate and no phenol red.
Storage/Stability: Product is stable for a minimum of 3 months from date of shipment when stored at –80 °C. Repeated freeze-thaws will destroy product integrity.
· Human BME promotes attachment of human osteosarcoma MG63 cells.
· No bacterial or fungal growth detected after incubation at 37 °C for 14 days
· No mycoplasma contamination detected by PCR.
· Human BME has tested negative for eight human pathogenic viruses including Hepatitis A, B and C, HIV 1 and 2, Hantaan, Seoul, and Sin Nombre by PCR.
· Endotoxin concentrations ≤ 20 EU/ml by LAL assay.
Cultrex® Human BME *PathClear® contains human source material and therefore should be treated as potentially infectious and handled at the Biological Safety Level 2 to minimize exposure.
1. Thaw Human BME at 4oC or on ice.
2. Mix BME by pipetting solution up and down.
3. Dilute BME to desired concentration in cold serum-free medium. Empirical determination of the optimal coating concentration for your application may be required. A protein concentration 150 μg/ml is a recommended starting concentration for the propagation of primary cells.
4. Add a sufficient amount of solution to cover the entire area onto growth surface. A volume of 250 μl per cm2 is recommended.
5. Place coated object at 37 °C, and 5% CO2 for a minimum of 2 hours or as long as overnight.
6. Aspirate coating medium.
7. Coated objects are ready for use.
1. Albini, A., Y. Iwamoto, H. Kleinman, G. Martin, S. Aaronson, J. Kozlowski, and R. McEwan. 1987. A rapid in vitro assay for quantitating the invasive potential of tumor cells. Cancer Res. 47:3239-3245.
2. Fridman, R., G. Giaccone, T. Kanemoto, G. Martin, A. Gazdar, and J. Mulshine. 1990. Reconstituted basement membrane (matrigel) and laminin can enhance the tumorigenicity and the drug resistance of small cell lung cancer cell lines. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:6698-6702.
3. Fridman, R., M. Kibbey, L.. Royce, M. Zain, T. Sweeney, D. Jicha, J. Yannelli, G. Martin, and H. Kleinman. 1991. Enhanced tumor growth of both primary and established human and murine tumor cells in athymic mice after coinjection with matrigel. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 83:769-774.
4. Fridman, R., T. Sweeney, M. Zain, G. Martin, and H. Kleinman. 1992. Malignant transformation of NIH-3T3 cells after subcutaneous co-injection with a reconstituted basement membrane (matrigel). Int. J. Cancer 51:740-744.
5. Kubota, Y., H. Kleinman, G. Martin, and T. Lawley. 1988. Role of laminin and basement membrane proteins in the morphological differentiation of human endothelial cells in capillary-like structures. J. Cell Biol. 107:1589-1598.
6. Ponce, M., M. Nomizu, M. Delgado, Y. Kuratomi, M. Hoffman, S. Powell, Y. Yamada, H. Kleinman, and K. Malinda. 1999. Identification of endothelial cell binding sites on the laminin
Contact us about this product :
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !
52062 Aachen Deutschland
Support Karolina Elandt
Fax: (+49) 241 56 00 47 88
IBAN lautet DE8839050000107569353
Handelsregister Aachen HR B 16058
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer *** DE 815175831
firstname.lastname@example.org | Gentaur
Genprice Inc, Logistics
547, Yurok Circle
San Jose, CA 95123
Tel (408) 780-0908,
Fax (408) 780-0908,
Genprice Inc, Invoices and accounting
6017 Snell Ave, Ste 357
San Jose, CA 95123
Canada Montreal +15149077481
Ceská republika Praha +420246019719
Finland Helsset +358942419041
Magyarország Budapest +3619980547
US New York+17185132983
WP2107: pathways in human cancer
Related Genes :
 Influence of Matrices on 3D-Cultured Prostate Cancer Cells' Drug Response and Expression of Drug-Action Associated Proteins.
 Basement Membrane-Based Glucose Sensor Coatings Enhance Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Vivo.
 Indole diterpene alkaloids as novel inhibitors of the Wnt/β-catenin pathway in breast cancer cells.
 Neural stem cells isolated from amyloid precursor protein-mutated mice for drug discovery.
 Influence of biological matrix and artificial electrospun scaffolds on proliferation, differentiation and trophic factor synthesis of rat embryonic stem cells.
 The novel alkylating prodrug melflufen (J1) inhibits angiogenesis in vitro and in vivo.
 Melanoma cell-derived factors stimulate hyaluronan synthesis in dermal fibroblasts by upregulating HAS2 through PDGFR-PI3K-AKT and p38 signaling.
 Celecoxib inhibits invasion and metastasis via a cyclooxygenase 2-independent mechanism in an in vitro model of Ewing sarcoma.
 Increased initiation and growth of tumor cell lines, cancer stem cells and biopsy material in mice using basement membrane matrix protein (Cultrex or Matrigel) co-injection.
 Design of semisynthetic analogues and 3D-QSAR study of eunicellin-based diterpenoids as prostate cancer migration and invasion inhibitors.
Enter catalog number :