Product name : Caspase_3 Fluorometric Assay Kit400 assays
Catalog number : K105-400
Quantity: 400 assays
Supplier name : Biovis
Data sheet : Ask more or other datasheet now !
• Detection method- Flow cytometry (400 nm excitation filter and 505 nm emission filter) and fluorescence microscopy
• Sample type- Cell and tissue lysates
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Kit size- Convenient sizes (25, 100, 200, 400 assays)
• Applications- Detect early/middle stages of apoptosis; differentiate apoptosis from necrosis.
Features & Benefits:
• Simple one-step procedure; takes 1-2 hours
• Fast and convenient
• Comparison of the fluorescence of AFC from an apoptotic sample with an uninduced control allows determination of the fold increase in caspase-3/CPP32 activity
• Cell Lysis Buffer
• 2X Reaction Buffer
• DEVD-AFC (1 mM)
• DTT (1 M)
Activation of ICE-family proteases/caspases initiates apoptosis in mammalian cells. The CPP32/Caspase-3 Fluorometric Protease Assay Kit provides a simple and convenient means for assaying the DEVD-dependent caspase activity. The assay is based on detection of cleavage of substrate DEVD-AFC (AFC: 7-amino-4-trifluoromethyl coumarin). DEVD-AFC emits blue light (λmax = 400 nm); upon cleavage of the substrate by CPP32 or related caspases, free AFC emits a yellow-green fluorescence (λmax = 505 nm), which can be quantified using a fluorometer or a fluorecence microtiter plate reader. Comparison of the fluorescence of AFC from an apoptotic sample with an uninduced control allows determination of the fold increase in caspase-3/CPP32 activity.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !