Product name : Caspase_1 Colorimetric Assay Kit25 assays
Catalog number : K111-25
Quantity: 25 assays
Supplier name : Biovis
Data sheet : Ask more or other datasheet now !
• Detection method- Absorbance (400 or 405 nm)
• Sample type- Cell and tissue lysates
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Kit size- Convenient sizes (25, 100, 200, 400 assays)
• Applications- Detect early/middle stages of apoptosis; differentiate apoptosis from necrosis.
Features & Benefits:
• Simple one-step procedure; takes 1-2 hours
• Fast and convenient
• Comparison of the absorbance of pNA from a treated sample with an untreated control allows determination of the fold increase in Caspase-1 activity.
• Cell Lysis Buffer
• 2X Reaction Buffer
• YVAD-pNA (4 mM)
• DTT (1 M)
• Dilution Buffer
Activation of ICE-family proteases/caspases initiates apoptosis or other cellular processes in mammalian cells. The Caspase-1/ICE Colorimetric Protease Assay Kits provide a simple and convenient means for assaying the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence YVAD. The assay is based on spectrophotometric detection of the chromophore p-nitroanilide (pNA) after cleavage from the labeled substrate YVAD-pNA. The pNA light emission can be quantified using a spectrophotometer or a microtiter plate reader at 400- or 405 nm. Comparison of the absorbance of pNA from a treated sample with an untreated control allows determination of the fold increase in Caspase-1 activity.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !