Product name : Caspase_5 Fluorometric Assay Kit200 assays
Catalog number : K122-200
Quantity: 200 assays
Supplier name : Biovis
Data sheet : Ask more or other datasheet now !
• Detection method- Fluorescence (Ex/Em 400/505 nm) and fluorescence microscopy
• Sample type- Cell and tissue lysates
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Kit size- Convenient sizes (25, 100, 200, 400 assays)
• Applications- Detect early/middle stages of apoptosis; differentiate apoptosis from necrosis.
Features & Benefits:
• Simple one-step procedure; takes only 1-2 hours
• Fast and convenient
• Comparison of the fluorescence of AFC from a treated sample with an untreated control allows determination of the fold increase in caspase-5 activity.
• Cell Lysis Buffer
• 2X Reaction Buffer
• WEHD-AFC (1 mM)
• DTT (1 M)
Activation of ICE-family proteases/caspases initiates apoptosis in mammalian cells. The Caspase-5 Fluorometric Assay Kit provides a simple and convenient means for assaying the activity of caspase-5 and related caspases that recognize the sequence WEHD. The assay is based on detection of cleavage of substrate WEHD-AFC (AFC: 7-amino-4-trifluoromethyl coumarin). WEHD-AFC emits blue light (λmax = 400 nm); upon cleavage of the substrate by caspase-5 or related caspases, free AFC emits a yellow-green fluorescence (λmax = 505 nm), which can be quantified using a fluorometer or fluorecence microtiter plate reader.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !