Product name : Caspase_2 Inhibitor Drug Screening Kit100 assays
Catalog number : K152-100
Quantity: 100 assays
Supplier name : Biovis
Data sheet : Ask more or other datasheet now !
• Detection method- Fluorescence (Ex/Em 400/505)
• Sample type- Cell samples treated with Caspase inhibitor drugs
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Kit size- 100 assays
• Applications- Effective means for screening caspase inhibitors using fluorometric methods.
Features & Benefits:
• Simple one-step procedure; takes only 1-1.5 hours
• Fast and convenient
• Inhibition of caspase-2 activity can be determined by comparison of the fluorescence intensity in samples with and without the testing inhibitors.
• 2X Reaction Buffer
• Caspase Substrate VDVAD-AFC (1 mM)
• DTT (1 M)
• Active Caspase-2 (Lyophilized)
• Caspase Inhibitor, Z-VAD-FMK (2 mM)
Caspases have been shown to play a crucial role in apoptosis induced by various deleterious and physiologic stimuli. Inhibition of caspases can delay apoptosis, implicating a potential role in drug screening efforts. The Caspase-2 Inhibitor Drug Screening Kit provides an effective means for screening caspase inhibitors using fluorometric methods. The assay utilizes synthetic peptide substrate VDVAD-AFC (AFC, 7-amino-4-trifluoromethyl coumarin). Active caspase-2 cleaves the synthetic substrate to release free AFC which can then be quantified by fluorometry. Compounds to be screened can directly be added to the reaction and the level of inhibition of caspase-2 activity can be determined by comparison of the fluorescence intensity in samples with and without the testing inhibitors.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !