Product name : Mouse monoclonal Anti c_Myc 9E10
Catalog number : 04-CMYC-9E10-500 µg
Quantity: 500 µg
Supplier name : Gentaur
Data sheet : Ask more or other datasheet now !
Mouse monoclonal Anti c_Myc 9E10 http://biotech-map.com/aa_search/table_sample.html?q=monoclonal&filter=
Mouse monoclonal Anti c_Myc 9E10 is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
Bulk on request:
Clone 9E10 Isotype 1gG1
Immunizing antigen: Synthetic peptide corresponding to the carboxy terminal of human
c-myc : AEEQKLISEEDLL.
Source: Tissue culture supernatant.
Purification method: Proteïn A affinity chromatography
· Epitope tagging on sequence EQKLISEEDL
· Western blotting (1/5000) of myc-tagged recombinant proteins and recombinant myc. Use under non reducing conditions. Detects a band of approximately
62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52.7 kDa).
· Immunohistochemical staining of formalin and fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections and also acetone fixed frozen sections.
· Known species cross reactivity Weakly cross-reactive with mouse but not with rat.
· Presentation: The monoclonal is presented at a concentration of 1 mg in 1 ml phosphate buffered saline containing 10mM sodium azide. We recommend that each laboratory determine an optimum working titre for use in its particular application.
· Storage: For use within 1 month of purchase store at + 4 °C, for long term storage alquot antibody into small volumes and store at - 20 °C.
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !
Kits Elisa; taq POLYMERASE