Product name : Caspase_2 Fluorometric Assay Kit
Catalog number : K116-100
Quantity: 100 assays
Supplier name : Biovis
Data sheet : Ask more or other datasheet now !
• Detection method- Flow cytometry (400 nm excitation filter and 505 nm emission filter), fluorecence microtiter plate reader and fluorescence microscopy
• Sample type- Cell and tissue lysates
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Kit size- Convenient sizes (25, 100, 200, 400 assays)
• Applications- Detect early/middle stages of apoptosis; differentiate apoptosis from necrosis.
Features & Benefits:
• Simple one-step procedure; takes 1-2 hours
• Fast and convenient
• Comparison of the fluorescence of AFC from an apoptotic sample with an uninduced control allows determination of the fold increase in Caspase-2 activity.
• Cell Lysis Buffer
• 2X Reaction Buffer
• VDVAD-AFC (1 mM)
• DTT (1 M)
Activation of ICE-family proteases/caspases initiates apoptosis in mammalian cells. The Caspase-2 Fluorometric Assay Kit provides a simple and convenient means for assaying the activity of caspases that recognize the sequence VDVAD. The assay is based on detection of cleavage of substrate VDVAD-AFC (AFC: 7-amino-4-trifluoromethyl coumarin). VDVAD-AFC emits blue light (λmax = 400 nm); upon cleavage of the substrate by caspase-2 or related caspases, free AFC emits a yellow-green fluorescence (λmax = 505 nm), which can be quantified using a fluorometer or fluorecence microtiter plate reader.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !
Kits Elisa; taq POLYMERASE