Product name : Caspase_3 Staining Kit, CaspGLOW Red
Catalog number : K193-100
Quantity: 100 assays
Supplier name : Biovis
Data sheet : Ask more or other datasheet now !
• Detection method- Fluorescence microscopy, fluorescence plate reader (Ex/Em = 540/570 nm) and Flow cytometry
• Sample type- Live cells
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Kit size- Convenient sizes (25 and 100 assays)
• Applications- Detection of activated caspase-3 in living cells.
Features & Benefits:
• Simple one-step procedure; takes only 1-2 hours
• Fast and convenient
• The red fluorescence label allows for direct detection of activated caspases in apoptotic cells
• Wash Buffer
Activation of caspases plays a central role in apoptosis. The CaspGLOWTM Red Active Caspase-3 Staining Kit provides a convenient means for detecting activated caspase-3 in living cells. The assay utilizes the caspase-3 inhibitor DEVD-FMK conjugated to sulfo-rhodamine (Red-DEVD-FMK) as the fluorescent in situ marker. Red-DEVD-FMK is cell permeable, nontoxic, and irreversibly binds to activated caspase-3 in apoptotic cells.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.
Our team will respond you as soon as possible !
Kits Elisa; taq POLYMERASE